Answered By: Reference Librarian Last Updated: Feb 24, 2017 Views: 34
We are having a problem with some Proquest resources from off campus. If you find an article in SouthernSearch but get a Proquest login screen, do the following:
- Note down the article title (or highlight and copy it)
- Go to the library homepage and select More databases from the Popular Databases list
- Go to P for Proquest and click the Proquest Databases link
- Type or paste in the article title and click Enter or the Search button
- If you still can't find the article, go back to SouthernSearch and find the Journal Title and date
- You can look the journal title up on the library homepage under Find a Journal
- Select the option that covers the year you need
- If you still can't find it, send us the citation or permalink from SouthernSearch using any of the contact options at Ask a Librarian.
We are working on fixing the problem; thanks for your patience with our needed work-arounds!
Text Us! (203) 490-0756
Call Us! Reference Desk: 203-392-5732
Circulation Desk: 203-392-5756
Email the Reference Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email individual librarians
Note: Chats are recorded. Please DO NOT send ID numbers over chat unless specifically requested.