Answered By: Rebecca Hedreen Last Updated: Mar 19, 2020 Views: 41
The Library is maintaining all virtual services, but the building is closed to the public while classes are online.
- E-books, E-Journals, millions of articles in full text online, streaming video, image collections, and more in Library Databases (Note: linking for off campus access can be complex, please contact us or use the link generator.)
- Ask questions via Phone, Email, & Web chat
- Meet virtually with librarians via video conferencing and screen sharing
- E-Reserves for course readings
- Interlibrary loan: Request online and download scans of articles & book chapters
- Course library instruction: guides, tutorials, or videos
See The Virtual Library: Library Research & Instruction from Off Campus for more information and contact us with questions.
Note: Chats are recorded. Please DO NOT send ID numbers over chat unless specifically requested.